Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 107

Thread: Claim your Bishounen

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I gave him to Carole, and I still got Cassian and Dr. J, but those I can share [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    BTW, why I chse my top 3?

    1- I prefer seme

    2- I wanted a sexy villian (Lucifer)

    3- I wanted a cute, cheerful, sexy and perverted seme (Takamiya)

    4- I wanted a 2 in 1, as Subaru-kun can be both. Besides, he's HOT.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehee..seme's rule...lol...hey no one has re-claimed Muraki-sensei yet...>.>..*runs off with muraki..*...do i need a reason to claim him...NO...but i should say something ne?....well he has white hair(BIG PLUS)..he's evil(EVEN BIGGER PLUS)and he harasses Tsuzuki( [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] )all the reasons for everyone to love him..though i doubt he would mind if i were to share him...^__^
    Ooh and Neko san.. you were the one who wanted the manga "color" ne?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep yep...i really feel like reading some angsty yaoi , i found a site that has the scans but its in polish ,which ,unfortunately i cant read.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I chose my top three because I am inconsistant and there are days when I like the angsty and malicious bishounen type and Akito has that role down. He's the kind of guy for masochistic people... So He's good for when I want to be masochistic and/or comforting.

    I chose Asuka because he's the kind of guy that is capable and can defend what is precious to him and he's kind and he's a nice guy to have a romantic time with.

    I chose Majik because he's cute and silly and always looks on the bright side of things. He's really great if you want to have a close friendly/affectionate relationship and he's so fun to tease!

  4. #84
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, let's see.. other than ryuuichi, the things that my list have in common and the reason why i like them are because...

    1. I prefer semes.. actually, i like semes better. dominant, should i say? They are all semes (xcept ryuuichi) probably cause they are the ones that are in control of the relationship and they got their boys on check. keke..

    2. Sano and Nagi are the ones that are, how should i say, playful? haha.. i guess that's one way to describe them. they like to tease alot ^.~ they are hot.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    3. Okami and Hirotaka are more serious types.. they are quiet but gorgeous.. i wouldn't consider them playful but they have this attraction to them.

    4. Ryuuichi is just playin adorable. I would love to kidnap him and carry him in my pocket all the time. but when he sings, he's hot.. he comes in a whole package! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually tend to be attracted to Ukes more often than Semes... even though I tend to prefer being uke and I like my partner to be a seme... It's rather rare that I find a seme that I really like... I like a lot of semes but REALLY liking one is a different matter, I think Akito is the seme I like the most *cuddles Yuki and comforts him because Akito was so mean to him but loves Akito because of his cruel streak but the fact that he's still a good person, just extremely corrupted.)

    Asuka is iffy, especially since I don't see any homoeroticism in s-CRY-ed except the possibility of Kazuma X Ryuho or vice versa. But I think Asuka would probably be a swich, since he likes being in control, but I don't really see him being that big on a homosexual relationship and he'd probably be coerced...

    Majik is definitely uke material... I should look for some Orphen X Majik fan-fics...

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Kaze-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you to Terra for adding Yaten to my list, as he's just adorable, with the platinum hair and the ponytail and the attitude. And that ep when he's taking care of Luna...so kawaii!

    Anyway, I'd like to add some more. If they're claimed, I apologize, as my attention's been lacking lately.

    1. Kuro (If Dogs Could Also Walk) (can't remember the name of the manga in Japanese) - He's sexy, he has a tail (huge plus), and though we never quite see it, I'm pretty sure he's well-endowed. Why can't my puppy be like that?

    2. All of the bishis from Chrono Trigger (Crono, Magus, Glenn (Frog), and Kino) - Let's face it. It's the best RPG ever, and I wish there were more yaoi fanfics of it.

    3. Kurapika (Hunter X Hunter) - He's blond, and has green eyes...sound familiar?

    4. Zelgadis Greywords (or however you want to spell his last name) (Slayers) - He's a bishi, he has bluish skin and hair, and his entire body is rock hard.

    5. Xellos Metallium (Slayers) - Why do I want him? Sore wa himitsu desu.

    6. Keele Zeibel (Tales of Eternia, the video game, because I haven't seen the anime yet) - He's delicate, and he's a bookworm. Yum!

    Um...that's it for now, because I'm starting to sound greedy.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 31, 2004 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Kaze-kun ]</font>

  7. #87
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kaze-kun...the japanese title is 'inu mo arukeba'

    I want to add one guy into my list!!!

    dundundun~~~ it's... mr.badou from the manga 'DOGS' ~~~!!! the one just mentioned, please proceed to yakitori's personal bedroom to be 'trained' immediately xDDD

    well...apparently not many people know this manga^^;; it's a great one...I recommend it to all of you ^o^ (it's non-yaoi/shounen-ai, more into shounen)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 30, 2004 03:45 PM: Message edited by: yakitori ]</font>

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, since no one has claimed them, here are my new acquisitions:

    Sora and Riku (Kingdom Hearts for PS2)//sure, they're kids, but hey, they're growing very fast. The first one is cute and cheerul, while the other one is just so damn hot XD!

    Cloud Strife (FFVII)//What can I say? he was my first video game crush

    Sephiroth (FFVII)//do I really need to say why? He's bad, he's sexy, he's the one who made white-haired villains in black leather look GOOD! You just gotta luv' him XD!

    PD. BTW...recently I got married with Victor Delacroix from the VG Chaos Legion at: http://www.geocities.com/serapheden/.

    He's bad, broody and has long white hair, so it's ok. Though I regret that the ones I wanted the most were already taken -_-...


    marriage certificate

    PD2. That doesn't mean I giving up my other bishies ^^. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  9. #89
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to marry Asuka Tachibana!

  10. #90
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't believe that I missed out on the picking of the bishounen! *sighs* I was looking through the pages worried as I saw one being picked by another... and another... and another... and another... I can see that certain people can be bishie-hogs! *pouts*

    I pick... (of what's left)

    1. Kakyou! (from X) Because he needs comfort, and isn't he just beautiful?

    2. Did anyone reclaim Hatori yet? I'm not sure if anyone has... (Very handsome, yet very angsty doctor)

    3. Tatsumi! ^ ^; I guess that was a bit obvious, ne? (I love how he can be a stiff sometimes, and yet so sadistic... I love his dominant ways.)


    Well, if someone has claimed Hatori, then I claim... T. M. REVOLUTION! >DDD

    ? ? Yeah, I'm a little weird...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •